Double Star Industry Co., Ltd.
Who are we?
Located in Samuthprakarn Thailand, Double Star Industry is Thailand leading OEM & OBM manufacturer in bed & bath
products. Our business comprises of manufacturing and selling towels & bedding products in both domestic and overseas
markets. The company was established in Thailand in 1989 and has continuously expanded our business.
At present, we have grown into an integrated manufacturing facility such as thread dyeing, thread spinning, fabric weaving,
fabric dyeing, printing and computer-controlled embroidery. With our competent research and development team, as well as
30 years of experience in manufacturing bed & bath products, we can ensure the quality of our products and services are
Our Brand “Frolina”
Frolina emphasizes on uncompromising Quality, world’s leading Functionality, and breath-taking Designs. Its products range
from towels, bedsheets, pillows, bathrobes, slippers, as well as many other bed & bath accessories
Consist of most prominent brands an retailers domestically and internationally such as, Tesco, Big C, Central, The Mall, Robinson, Uniqlo, Muji, Disney, Coles, K-mart and so much more.
To revolutionize the textile industry with our innovation and expertise, as well as promoting a deep understanding of textile and its functions to a global scale.
Graphic designer, whom in which are passionate about design creations and thrive for excellence, whom can work in teams with our talented individuals and help achieve the target goals in a time constraint environment.
What You Will Be Doing
Everyday is different in our work process, we cannot be certain about your job scope, nevertheless these are the things you will be doing:
- Develop designs which suit the marketing manager’s purpose
- Brainstorm ideas with the marketing and design teams
- Collaborate with marketing team to create the design which serve the customer’s needs
- Edit&create contents in various format to be used in social media, website, catalogue, online sales etc.
- Design Packaging, accessories, brochure according to the company’s brand guideline
- Take products photos to be used in multi-media purposes
- Use innovation to enhance design briefs, and stay current with today’s trend
- Able to estimate the time required to complete the tasks
- Complete multiple tasks within the deadlines, and understand tasks priorities
What we require
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier pro, After Effects 3D (special consideration)
- Experienced in Graphic and Creative Design
- Good communication&presentation skills to discuss and persuade design briefs with marketing manager
- Passion in designing with creativity
- Graphic Design degree preferably